Posted by admin on February 10, 2021
Who are the richest owners in the Premier League?
You and I know that the EPL is the wealthiest national league in world football and most – if not all – of its clubs are owned by billionaire businessmen from different parts of the world: China, the United States, Russia and the Middle East.
Even Nigeria’s, and indeed Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote was rumoured at one point in time to have interest in buying Arsenal.
Also, the Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate and former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, was considering buying 35 per cent stake in Arsenal FC.
Who knows? The Richest Premier League Owners can come from Africa too.
Here are the richest owners in English football.
Before that, let’s see a list of the current owners of English football clubs, as well as their estimated net worth (where available).
Without further ado, let me now reel out premier league owners rich list:
10. Mike Ashley: Newcastle – $2.8bn
9. Joshua Harris: Crystal Palace – $4.3bn
8. Glazer family: Manchester United – $5bn
7. Guo Guanchang: Wolves – $5.6bn
6. Nassef Sawiris: Aston Villa – $5.8bn
5. Joe Lewis & Daniel Levy: Tottenham – $6bn
4. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (and family): Leicester City – $6bn
3. Stan Kroenke: Arsenal – $10bn
2. Roman Abramovich: Chelsea – $11.3bn
1. Sheikh Mansour: Manchester City – $20bn
Copyright © 2019 - | Soccer Only