I hope you are not trying to reap from where you have not sowed? That you want to know how to withdraw money from Sportybet must mean that you already have opened an account with the sports betting site.
What am I even saying? Try withdrawing if you don’t have a Sportybet account and let’s see if it will work, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew…….
Abeg for those of you with an account let me go ahead and show you the simple steps involved.
How To Withdraw Money From Sportybet To My Account
You can withdraw your Winnings using the Sportybet website or the Sportybet App.
Betway Withdrawal Methods In Nigeria: A Solid Guide
Using the Sportybet Website
· Go to http://www.sportybet.com and click on the Login icon. Login with your Account details.
· A new window will open with a list of functions. Click on the withdraw icon.
· Select your Bank from the list of Banks and enter your account details. Click or type in the amount you want to withdraw from your winnings. A four-digit security code will be sent to the number linked to the Bank account. Input the code on the space Box.
· Your request would be processed, and payment instantly transferred to your Account.
SEE ALSO | How To Deposit On Sportybet With USSD Code, ATM
Using the Sportybet App
· To withdraw using the App, click on “My Account(Me).”
· Select withdraw from the options list and input your desired amount before clicking withdraw.
· Payments will be instantly sent to your Account.
If you are making a withdrawal with an account not previously used on the App, you will need to create a personal security verification code.
To set up the security code, you will have to type in a 4-digit pin that will be used for the withdrawal and subsequent withdrawals on that Account.
So you will have to keep it safe. Suppose the winning ticket was played in a Sportybet agent shop.
Payments will be made by the agent either in cash or sent to the Account you will provide.
You should also note that all withdrawals on Sportybet are free of charge. You can also use different accounts to make withdrawals when using the App as Sportybet does not restrict users to only one Account.
The minimum withdrawal you can make per transaction is one thousand Naira ((₦1000), while the maximum daily payout/withdrawal is Fifteen Million Naira ((₦15,000,000).
Payments are normally made instantly but may take between 30 minutes to 24 hours if there are network issues.
A withdrawal with “pending” status signifies that payment is still being processed, and it could take up to 3 days before confirmation is made.
You can file a complaint if you have issues with withdrawing by using the live chat on “support @sportybet.com.”
SEE ALSO | Top 5 Betting Sites With Highest Odds In Nigeria